Linked live with Companies House – see what connectivity brings:
- Real time upload and checking of all Companies House data
- Additional selective upload mode with compare and check only options for existing companies
- Check and audit/update all critical filing dates, RO addresses and SIC codes for all your companies on a single web-page. See the comparisons line by line and simply click the red links to update to CH data.
- E-filing for Annual Returns, Registered Office, SAIL, Officer Appointment and Termination and Share allotments. (Accounts submission imminent)
- Automatic submission checking and automatic acknowledgment as part of the system itself. No more CH acknowledgment reminder emails!
- FirstOrder interprets Companies House rejection messages, explains what they mean in real English and shows you exactly what element falied submission, taking you to it for amendment if applicable.
- Context led connections directly to CH website resources explaining aspects of the relevant Company Law and filing procedures and requirements. Resources included vary from guidance on solvency requirements for dividend waiver situations and LLP designated member requirements right through to web-check and complete copies of the Companies Acts 2006 (and legacy 1985)
- On-screen instant fetch, compare and replace of data already held at Companies House for your companies.
In the Cloud
- Simply means the data is not stored at your own offices but in a fireproof, secure concrete bunker. What it means for you is…
- Logon anywhere, anytime 24/7/365, work in multiple offices, even at home or out of hours
- Be secure in the knowledge that your data is backed up every day and stored on servers with multiple copies on mirror drives, serviced by the highly trained engineers and security experts.
- Never do another network installation
- Never need to call on in-house tech support
- Never need to instal any upgrade
- Never worry about backup, data security, data loss, malware attack or virus infection, firewalls, equipment theft or fire at your own premises.